FluentPro Software June 2017 Newsletter
A quick overview on this month’s company news, releases, events and webinars.
Gartner Program & Portfolio Management Summit
We were exhibiting at Gartner Program & Portfolio Summit 5-7th of June in Orlando, Florida. Thank you all who stopped by our booth and for your interest in our solutions and services. In case you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +1.855.358.3688.
During June, FluentBooks has undergone several improvements and we made some improvements within resource mapping, SharePoint sites export/import functionality:
- Resource mapping – auto resolve resource names in case of all letters are capitalized
- Import SharePoint sites – propose saving data after download
- Import SharePoint sites – added “Load document versions” setting
- Import SharePoint sites – loading web part order, loading welcome page from Project Online
- Export SharePoint sites – fixed some errors
- Export SharePoint sites – resolve site template by EPT in case of workspace modified by script
- Upload Engagements – upload optimization
- Publish Projects wizard – allow to publish project with custom views in Project Professional
In June EPM Pulse received a long awaited feature – Export to MS Excel of Table widgets data. Other improvements and fixes are listed below:
- Timephased widget enhancement: add “Display Period As” parameter
- Actual Work line for utilization widgets is added
- Embed dashboard to ProjectOnline: significant performance enhancements
- Sync enhancement: full sync of Project Online TimesheetLines
- Fix of SharePoint list data sync in case of sites with lists having lookup and user fields
- Add new format “As Percent” into Ad-Hoc widgets
Download EPM Pulse at our Office Store page:
In June, Integration Hub received minor connector improvements for VSTS and JIRA, as well as an updated version of Microsoft Project Online – Office 365 Planner connector.
For more information about the product, please contact us
You may also visit the product page
Microsoft PPM Digest Review
Mind about our Weekly Microsoft PPM Lifecycle Digest where we pick out all the most relevant and interesting industry news, articles, posts and updates specially for you. Read our latest digest issue here.
Events and Webinars
During June we’ve conducted several webinars including:
- June 15th – Lightweight Enterprise Project Management using Microsoft Office 365. Part 2 View the recording.
- June 20th – Implementing Portfolio Reporting Strategy using FluentPro EPM Pulse.
- June 22th – FluentPro Integration Hub: Microsoft Project Online and Dynamics 365. View the recording.
- June 27th – Project Online +Office 365 Groups: Better Together. View the recording.
Our July webinars will be held as follows:
- July 6th, MPUG – FluentPro Integration Hub: Unified Portfolio, Project and Work Management using Microsoft Project Online Register
- July 25th – Microsoft Project Online as Unified Work and Project Management Platform. Register
You may register for these events right now. Additionally, we will send you relevant reminders, so those of you eager to participate won’t miss the events.
Feel welcome to get in touch with us any time!