Product Support Service Level Agreement
for FluentPro Software Products
This service level agreement describes the levels of service and support that you and your organization (“You” or “Customer”) will receive from FluentPro Software Corporation (“We” or “FluentPro”) when using any of FluentPro Software products. Our Product Support SLA covers FluentPro Software products exclusively and does not cover support of Microsoft software or any third-party software.
FluentPro Software aims to respond on a best effort basis on average within 16 business hours to new support requests and provide an update at least every 48 hours for existing support requests. We take exceptional efforts to provide support in accordance with our SLA but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the customer or for reasons outside of our control. Our support team manages and resolves FluentPro Software product related questions and technical issues and escalates the issues to engineering and product management teams as needed.
The Standard Product Support plan is provided to all customers who have purchased a subscription for FluentPro products and is available during the subscription term (for most products from the subscription start date over a 12-month period).
Standard Product Support Includes:
- Help regarding FluentPro Software products within purchased subscription period
- Help regarding FluentPro Software products under evaluation
- Help with issues during installation of FluentPro Software products
- Help with issues during FluentPro Software products upgrades
- Help troubleshooting problems with FluentPro Software products
- Help identifying workarounds related to FluentPro Software products
- Customer onboarding training for FluentPro Software products
- Receiving all new updates, revisions and releases of licensed software products as they become available
- Access to up-to-date documentation and Help Portal
Standard Product Support Does Not Include:
- Support for Customers who do not have a valid and current license or active subscription for FluentPro Software products
- Support and advisory services related to FluentPro FluentBooks subscription purchased for migration purposes (please refer to Service Level Agreement for Premium Support Services)
- Support related to non-FluentPro products
- Support related to FluentPro Software products that have been retired
- Support for Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Project Online or other Microsoft products
- Support for custom developed software scripts created by customers and used together with FluentPro products
- Support for FluentPro Software products used with Microsoft Project Server versions that are no longer supported by Microsoft
- Support for FluentPro Software products in a customer’s environment no longer supported by Microsoft, such as Microsoft Windows .NET Framework versions
- Support for free FluentPro Software products
Severity levels of support requests
The following table provides the definition of the severity levels of support requests and the generally expected initial response time, and escalation and update times provided by FluentPro. Our support team operates two shifts per each business day (3:00AM – 11AM and 11AM – 7:00PM US Eastern time. One business day is equivalent to 16 business hours).
|Severity level||Description||Initial Response Time||Escalation and Update|
|1: Urgent||System is not functioning, services cannot be maintained. No workaround available||within 16 business hours||within 16 business hours|
|2: High||The impact of the issue on customer’s service is high. System is functioning, but the functionality is significantly limited. Periodic/ partial downtime or core functionality is inoperable. No workaround available||within 16 business hours||within 2 business days|
|3: Normal||The user can continue using the system. Product is stable, but some functionality with medium/low impact on customer’s service is not functioning as expected. Temporary workaround available||within 24 business hours||within 2-3 business days|
|4: Low||Informational (usage questions, product enhancements, documentation errors, minor product issues)||within 48 business hours||within 3-5 business days|
Initial Response Time
Initial response time means that our Product Support team answers your email or ticket request, acknowledges your issue, registers a request in a support ticketing system and makes an initial diagnosis of the problem. In some cases, our support team may need to obtain additional information from you to be able to provide an initial diagnosis of the problem. Incomplete or missing information requested by the support team with regards to your specific support request could delay issue resolution and re-initiate the response times defined herein.
Our support hours are Monday – Friday, 3:00AM – 7:00PM US Eastern time.
Our Product Support team is not available due to holidays during the calendar year of 2021 on the following dates: 1/01, 1/07, 3/08, 5/03, 5/04, 5/10, 6/21, 6/28, 8/24, 10/14, 12/27, 12/31.
Logging a Support Request
Support requests are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to investigate a reported problem and provide a resolution within the response times defined herein please provide as much relevant information as possible with regards to your support request, including but not limited to the following:
- Product name and version you are using
- Information about your license (generally found in your subscription certificate)
- Version of Microsoft Project Server (if applicable)
- Complete detailed description of the issue you are facing including log files, steps to reproduce, screenshots, etc.
- Web browser used and its version number (if applicable)
FluentPro Software procedures
For each specific support request, our support team сreates a ticket in a support ticketing system. If your request contains several different issues, we may create different tickets to track each issue. In any subsequent communication with a support team about an active support request, please reply to the last answer, to facilitate handling the request and speed up our response time.
FluentPro Software is not responsible for any technical guidance provided by any third parties that contradicts or impairs the ability of FluentPro to provide the Product Support defined herein.