Have you ever spent hours manually moving configuration and making sure that everything is correct? Typing all those names of views and fields and PDPs? Preserving right order of fields? Editing and moving projects one-by-one? Moving permissions? Do you think that Project Server administration is not as simple as it should be?
There is a way to make your work managing Project Server / Project Online easier - FluentPro FluentBooks.
FluentBooks automates your work; it saves hours and days of work and gives you control and speed of migration that you never experienced before. Hours instead of days. Minutes instead of hours. Plan your migration, click a button and be free to learn new cool stuff and do what you love instead of typing all those field names, values and setting check-boxes. FluentBooks will do the rest. We promise - you will fall in love with FluentBooks same way as we did.
- 10x savings of hours spent on migrations. Spend minutes instead of hours.
- Significant reduction of errors due the fully automated migration process.
- Identification of potential conflicts and errors prior to actual migration.
- Complete support of change management processes in your organization.
- Significant reduction of time spent on bulk edit operations (projects, resources, lookup tables).
- Increased work satisfaction of Project Server administrators - FluentBooks removes manual and boring repetitive work.
- Cost savings - cost of license usually pays off within first migration (depends on environment complexity and data volume).
- Migration of the most important and time consuming configuration settings and data between Project Online PWAs
- Compare PWAs, generate difference report
- PWA merge (merging 2 or more PWAs into one)
- SharePoint Content Migration - Project Sites, PWA SharePoint content
- Documenting of the PWA configuration
- Project Bulk Edit
- Resource Bulk Edit
- Import / Export of custom fields, lookup tables, projects and resources to/from Microsoft Excel
- Support of command line parameters for migration automation
- FluentBooks is Desktop Application.
- Timesheet Migration *(requires separate agreement)
Learn more about FluentPro FluentBooks Editions
Platforms supported and editions of FluentBooks
FluentBooks is available as subscription for all of the Project Server versions currently supported by Microsoft - Microsoft Project Server 2010/ 2013 / Project Online:
- FluentBooks Community Edition - FREE version, limited management and migration within Project Server 2010/2013 and Project Online.
- FluentBooks Lite - full management and migration capabilities within farm or tenant
- FluentBooks Edition - management and migration between Project Online, Project Server 2010/2013
Learn more about FluentPro FluentBooks Editions
FREE Community Edition
We offer a 100% FREE Community Edition license of FluentBooks. .
You can use it for any type of configuration migration within farm / tenant of Project Server 2010, 2013 and Project Online.
- Migrate all configuration elements
- FluentBooks Community Edition is offered with limited email support; Companies can purchase support agreement for Community Edition
- Using this product means that you read, have the power to accept and fully accepted the MSA published on this website. FluentPro Software Corporation limit of responsibility cannot be higher than amount paid for the license. By starting using Community Edition you accept this statement without any additional conditions.
What is not supported in free Community Edition but available in full editions of FluentBooks:
- Workflow Migration
- Projects Schedules migration with all custom field values migraiton
- Workflow transitioning
- Project timeline migration
- Full-featured Project Sites / Sharepoint Sites / SharePoint content migration, site templates
- Bulk edit for projects and resources via Microsoft Excel
- Resource rates edit / migration
- Enterprise calendars migration
- PWA compare & documenting
- Timesheet migration *(requires separate agreement)
- Resource plans / Engagements
- Republish operations
- Command line support and many other features
You can use FluentBooks Community Edition for evaluation purposes or request a full trial for your organization.
Learn more about FluentPro FluentBooks Community Edition
FluentBooks subscription pricing
FluentBooks is distributed on the subscription model.
- FREE Community Edition
Company-wide license, unlimited number of users, limited functionality. FREE.
- FluentBooks Lite
Company-wide license, per PWA, unlimited number of users. $995/year - Buy License Online Now
- Enterprise Edition (on-premises Project Server)
Company-wide license, per farm, unlimited number of users. Contact us for annual subscription price.
- FluentBooks, 3/5/7/12/21 PWA Tenant/Farm License
Licensed per Tenant/Farm. Contact us for annual subscription price.
FluentBooks version is the same for all editions.
Please contact us for more information on FluentPro FluentBooks.
Downloading / Using this product means that you read, have the power to accept and fully accepted the MSA published on this website.