While Microsoft Project Online does provide some cost management functionality, quite often it requires significant time and efforts to draft a budget and majority of companies still use Excel for that. But what if we want to do a top-down, high-level cost plan within PWA and not in Excel and be able to report on financial data as part of the PPM reporting package?
Join us at a live webinar session where we will provide a detailed overview on how to:
- Draft accurate initial estimates of what investment it will take to complete the project.
- Use forecasts to estimate the benefits your company will gain from executing a project.
- Model various project cost scenarios using cost roll-ups.
- Perform detailed and flexible cost planning with user-defined cost types and cost categorization.
- Break down project costs using detailed analysis.
- Improve financial visibility across multiple portfolios with FluentPro Financials’ reports pack for Microsoft PowerBI.
If you have any questions about FluentPro products and services, welcome to contact us.