July 25, 2022
Migration MS Project Server
July 25, 2022
Microsoft Project Server and Project Online are popular project management systems. However, PWA administrators and PMO team members must scramble to look for ways to migrate their projects every time Microsoft updates the MS Project Server to enhance its capabilities. PWA Administrators and PMO team members look for the best ways to migrate their projects. These organizations will have to migrate all the data to a new version of Project Server or Project Online.
Project Server migration challenges
Migration is a very long, complex process for PMO directors and IT administrators. Using a script or performing it manually may cause data damage and loss due to human errors.
During Project Online, Project Server 2010, and Project Server 2007 to 2013 migration, PMO team members and IT administrators can face challenges associated with:
- Painful and time-consuming migration from on-premises to the cloud
- Mostly manual and routine work administering PWA
- Configuration management/change management in production PWAs
- Maintenance of development and test PWA environments.
Given these challenges, PMO Directors and IT Administrators are looking for a solution to help them with migrating Project Server.
The top experts appreciate the real issue
With immense experience in PPM solutions, the FluentPro Team understands the devastation of an unsuccessful data transfer. We have always regarded successful migration as an essential component of project management. Consequently, we created a hassle-free and reliable solution for Project Online and Project Server migration: FluentPro FluentBooks. This technology offers efficient transition to save you time and money.
FluentBooks helps with automated migration
FluentBooks supports automated migration and configuration management tasks. You can move any edition of Project Online or Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013/2016/2019/2021 or Project Online instance to another Project Server 2010/2013/2016/2019/2021 or Project Online instance, among others. For example, FluentBooks supports Project Server 2010 to Project Online, Project Server 2010 to 2013 migration, Project Server 2007 to 2013, and more.
Here are just a few of the tasks that FluentBooks will help with during Microsoft Project Server migration:
- Migration of the most critical and time-consuming configurations and data between Project Server PWAs
- Transfer from on-premises to Project Online
- Comparison of two PWAs, generation of a variance report, and performing delta migration of the missing data only
- Project site and SharePoint content migration
- Import/Export lookup tables, custom fields, projects, and resources to/from Microsoft Excel
- Support for command-line elements for migration automation
Contact us for the best Microsoft Project Server migration solution
FluentPro team can assist you with Microsoft Project Server and Project Online migration as FluentBooks provides efficient automated capabilities.
The best solution awaits you
Now that you’ve learned about this robust solution, you must decide to avoid complications with Project Online and Project Server transfer. Using a script or performing it manually may lead to data corruption, resulting in severe financial and productivity losses and legal action.
FluentBooks provides immense value
The following are the benefits your business will enjoy from using FluentBooks:
- Successful and quick migration
- Automating migration and configuration management processes in Microsoft Project Server and Project Online involves substantial human time and resource consumption. By automating most operations, using FluentBooks for Microsoft Project Server migration will yield an 80% savings than in a regular and manual effort.
- Increase your ROI with quick Project Server transfer.
- Reduce up to 70% of the time spent on Microsoft Project Online migration and configuration management tasks. Time saved could be used to do other organizational tasks that influence your organization’s financial performance.
- Enhanced production and performance
- Reduction of mistakes and omissions during migrations.
Schedule a free demo
to see how FluentBooks works